This posting has expired and is no longer available.
House Doctors Handyman Service is looking for an honest, customer focused, multi-skilled handyman, or woman that knows how to plan and complete a variety of home/commercial maintenance and light remodeling projects. We invite you to join a company that cares about your success and respects you and your talents.
- Must be a quick thinker, able to examine a problem situation and come up with a resolution in a prompt and professional manner.
- Must be able to communicate both written and verbally in a courteous and professional manner with customers and co-workers.
- Must have excellent customer service skills, an outgoing friendly personality, professional presentation and appearance, you will be the face of the company!
- Must be a goal-oriented self-starter and a team player who can expand the scope of work while generating additional customer referrals.
- Must have multi skills in a variety of categories such as carpentry, drywall, painting, plumbing and electrical.
- Must have a standard set of tools to perform all of the above trades.
- Must safely perform jobs, and comply with OSHA safety regulations.
- Estimation skills and prior home inspection experience a PLUS.
- 10 years experience preferred. Willing to trade skills for experience.
- Must have the basic ability to use a computer or tablet.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with no major violations in the last 5 years.
- Must be able to pass a background and drug check.
Benefits We Provide:
- Guaranteed Base
- Initial 30 and 90-day Performance Review with Opportunity for Pay Increase
- Yearly Pay Reviews and performance bonuses available
- Continuous Year-Round work
- Variety of Work
- Regular Work Hours/Flexible Scheduling
- Opportunities for Advancement
- Paid Holidays
- Company Van
- Certification program and continuous on-going training
- Office Support
If you are an energetic, highly motivated professional with an excellent work ethic, we want to hear from you. Please click to apply or visit our job site at www.jobs.housedoctors.com. We are becoming Central Kentucky's trusted choice for handyman services. We look to build long term relationships with our technicians and customers. If you're looking for a place to work where you're valued and trusted, and allowed to perform the work well-join our team.