This posting has expired and is no longer available.
House Doctors Handyman of Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky,one of the largest employers of handyman in the area, has openings for experienced Home Repair Technicians.
As a House Doctors Home Repair Technician, you'll work as a professional and trustworthy consultant to your customers by assessing their situation and developing solutions to their problems. We line up all the jobs for you, provide the liability & workers comp insurance, a well marked company vehicle, and a great work environment. If you have construction skills including Carpentry, Painting, Drywall, Plumbing and Electrical and want to work for a locally owned company that treats you like the professional you are, you have found the right opportunity.
To be considered, you should be able to talk with your customers and have 5-10 years of hands-on, paid experience as a handyman.
Benefits We Provide:
If you are an energetic, highly motivated professional with an excellent work ethic, send your Resume with phone number.
- Guaranteed Base $20-$30/ hour based on experience/skills
- Initial 30 and 90-day Performance Review with Opportunity for Pay Increase
- Yearly Pay Reviews and performance recognition
- Continuous Year-Round work
- Variety of Work
- Regular Work Hours/Flexible Scheduling
- Opportunities for Advancement
- Paid Holidays
- Company Van
- Continuous on-going training
- Office Support
Skills / Requirements
- Must have skills in a variety of categories such as carpentry, drywall, painting, plumbing, electrical, flooring, door installation, deck repairs, and others.
- Must have a the tools necessary to perform all of their skills/trades.
- Must be a quick thinker, able to examine a problem situation and come up with a resolution in a prompt and professional manner.
- Must be able to communicate with customers and co-workers verbally and in writing and in a courteous and professional manner.
- Must have excellent customer service skills, an outgoing friendly personality, professional presentation and appearance.
- Must be a goal-oriented self-starter and a team player who can expand the scope of work while generating additional customer referrals.
- Must safely perform jobs, and comply with OSHA safety regulations.
- Must be able to work independently without supervision.
- 5-10 years of paid experience preferred.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with no major violations in the last 5 years.
- Must be able to pass a background and drug check.