Carpenter / Handyman
House Doctors has an opening for a full time Carpenter / Handyman based in West Phoenix, AZ.
We are expanding and looking to add another carpenter/handyman technician to our team. The Carpenter / Handyman position requires general knowledge of electrical systems, plumbing, carpentry, painting, drywall and textures, home repairs and light remodeling. You must have excellent customer service skills, a positive attitude and be a team player as well as being able to work independently. You must have your own hand tools, a clean driving record and a smartphone.
Job Requirements for Carpenter / Handyman:
- Must be a quick thinker, able to examine a problem situation and come up with a resolution in a prompt and professional manner.
- Must have excellent customer service skills, an outgoing friendly personality, professional presentation and appearance, you will be the face of the company!
- Must have experience and be skilled in a variety of categories such as carpentry, plumbing. electrical, drywall and texturing, and painting; tile work is a plus.
- Must have your own hand tools.
- 10 years experience preferred.
- Must have the basic ability to use a smartphone.
- Must have a valid driver's license with no major violations in the last 5 years.
- Must be able to pass a background and drug test.
- If you are honest, reliable, hard-working, and detail-oriented, we would like to talk to you! When responding please forward your resume.
Benefits We Provide for Carpenter / Handyman:
- Continuous Year-Round work
- Variety of Work
- Regular Work Hours/Flexible Scheduling
- Office Support
- Six paid holidays
Job Type: Full-time
Job Status: Full Time