Carpenter I Handyman $800 - $1,200+ per week
Carpenter I Handyman
House Doctors handyman services of Central Oregon is looking for an experienced Carpenter, Handyman. In this position you will showcase your carpentry, repair and maintenance skills by performing a variety of tasks for homes and businesses. Your jobs will vary in size, but our core business is focused on smaller jobs that take approximately 2 hours to 2 days to complete.
What you can expect:
• Competitive Compensation. We hire the best and pay the best.
• Variety of Continuous Year-Round work.
• Flexible Scheduling.
• Weekly Vehicle Allowance, if you drive your own vehicle.
• Office Support.
• Have 5 - 10+ years of professional experience.
• Already live in Bend, or immediate neighborhood.
• Already own a standard set of tools to perform all the expected skills/trades.
• Take pride in your work and deliver consistent valued results.
• Able to communicate in a courteous and professional manner with customers and co-workers.
• Already have a valid Oregon driver's license with a relatively clean driving record (no DUIs or license suspensions).
• Pass a background check and drug test before being hired.
• Already own a reliable vehicle that can be used for work, including transporting tools and materials.
• Drywall and painting repairs
• Interior door and trim installation
• Tile installation and repair
• Minor plumbing and electrical repairs
• Window and exterior door replacements
• Cabinet installation
• Exterior siding and roofing repairs
• Minor framing repairs
• Small masonry repairs
• Estimating is a plus
House Doctors handyman and home improvement company has been helping homeowners with maintenance, repair and light remodeling projects for over 20 years across the U.S. Our craftsmen are scheduled to turn up on time and are committed to complete customer satisfaction.
If you have the experience we're looking for, we invite you to apply.
Job Status: Full Time