Carpenter I Handyman I Craftsman $40,000 to $60,000 per yr.
House Doctors Handyman and Home Improvement Company of Denver has immediate openings for an experienced Carpenter or Handyman who knows how to plan and complete a variety of home and/or commercial maintenance and light remodeling projects. As a House Doctors handyman, you will be showcasing your skills with small to medium sized jobs that average 2 hours to 2 days in length.
When you come aboard, you will be a full time, House Doctors Employee (not a 1099 or sub contractor), joining a team of professionals who deliver the highest quality services to our customers.
Our office staff takes care of bringing in the jobs, customer calls and follow up so our craftsman can focus on customer repairs and improvement projects.
This is a full-time, W-2 position that will keep you busy, year round with the opportunity to make $40,000 - $60,000 per year.
- W-2 Position with Guaranteed Base + Bonus Incentives
- Year-Round Stable, Steady Work
- Regular Work Hours / Flexible Scheduling
- Paid Holidays & Vacation
- Company Van and related expenses such as gas, oil changes, etc.
- Company Logo Wear
- Strong office support
We are looking for outstanding team members who;
- have 10+ years of experience
- own a standard set of tools
- take pride in their work and deliver consistent results
- are able to communicate in a courteous and professional manner with customers and co-workers.
- have a valid driver's license with a relatively clean driving record (no DUIs or license suspensions).
- pass a background check
- Expert Carpentry
- Remodeling and Maintenance
- Drywall repairs
- Interior door and trim installation
- Tile installation and repair
- Minor plumbing and electrical repairs
- Window and Exterior door replacements
- Cabinet installation
- Exterior siding and roofing repairs
- Minor framing repairs
- Small masonry repairs
House Doctors has been helping homeowners and commercial property owners with maintenance, repair and light remodeling projects for over 20 years across the U.S. Our friendly, insured and bonded craftsmen are scheduled to turn up on time, and are committed to complete customer satisfaction. We invite you to join a national, but locally owned company that cares about your success and respects you for the professional you are.
If you have the talent we're looking for, please apply.
Pay: $40,000 to $60,000/year
Pay scale based on skills and experience.
Job Status: Full Time