Carpenter I Handyman
House Doctors Handyman of Butler County is growing and has and immediate opening for an experienced Carpenter or Handyman, who knows how to plan and complete a variety of home maintenance and light remodeling projects. Multiple positions are available in our growing company and we have year-round work.
In this position you can expect a variety of steady work, a competitive compensation package, branded logo wear and strong office support.
- W-2 Employment
- Competitive Compensation
- Year-Round Stable, Steady Work
- Regular Work Hours / Flexible Scheduling
- Paid Holidays
- 401(K) Matching
- Company Logo Wear
- Company Van and related expenses such as gas, oil changes, etc.
We are looking for a Carpenter or Handyman who:
- has 5 - 10+ years of relevant experience
- owns a standard set of tools to perform all their skills/trades
- takes pride in delivering quality work and customer satisfaction
- communicates in a courteous and professional manner with customers and co-workers
- has a valid driver's license with a clean driving record (no DUIs or license suspensions)
- can pass a background check and drug test before being hired
Carpenter or Handyman skills required:
- Interior repair such as carpentry, drywall, painting, etc.
- Exterior repairs/install such as doors, windows, fascia, trim, siding, decks, and roof repairs
- Light-duty plumbing such as faucets, toilets, water heater installation, etc.
- Tile installation and repair
- Minor electrical repairs
- Cabinet installation
- Minor framing repairs
- Small masonry repairs
House Doctors has been helping homeowners and commercial property owners with maintenance, repair and light remodeling projects for over 20 years across the U.S. Our friendly, insured and bonded Craftsmen are scheduled to turn up on time and are committed to complete customer satisfaction.
If you have the skills we're looking for, we want to hear from you. We are actively interviewing for this position - If you have the skills we're looking for, apply today and our hiring manager will follow-up!
Pay: $18 to $25/hour
Pay is competitive and based on skills and experience.
Job Status: Full Time