Carpenter | Multi-Skilled Handyman - NOVA (Manassas)
House Doctors Handyman of Northern Virginia has immediate openings for an experienced Carpenter who knows how to plan and complete a variety of home and/or commercial maintenance and light remodeling projects. When you come aboard, you will be joining a team of professionals who deliver the highest quality services to our customers. This is a part-time or full-time, W-2 position.
Full-time employees can earn $50,000 to $70,000 per year.
- Year-Round Stable, Steady Work
- Regular Work Hours / Flexible Scheduling
- Paid Holidays
- Company Van and cover related expenses such as gas, oil changes, etc.
- Company Logo Wear and strong office support
We are looking for outstanding team members who;
- have 5+ years of experience
- own a standard set of tools to perform all of their skills/trades.
- take pride in their work and deliver consistent results
- are able to communicate in a courteous and professional manner with customers and co-workers.
- have a valid driver's license with a relatively clean driving record (no DUIs or license suspensions).
- pass a background check and drug test before their hired.
- Drywall and painting repairs
- Interior door and trim installation
- Tile installation and repair
- Minor plumbing and electrical repairs
- Window and Exterior door replacements
- Cabinet installation
- Exterior siding and roofing repairs
- Minor framing repairs
- Small masonry repairs
House Doctors has been helping homeowners and commercial property owners with maintenance, repair and light remodeling projects for over 20 years across the U.S. We invite you to join a national, but locally owned company that cares about your success and respects you and your talents.
If you are looking for a career, where you can work independently while still being part of a great team, we want to hear from you.
We are actively interviewing for this position -If you have the skills we're looking for, apply today and our hiring manager will follow-up!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year
Pay: $50,000 to $70,000/year
Job Status: Full Time