Customer Sales & Service Associate
House Doctors Handyman and Home Improvement company of Naples is looking for a friendly, outgoing and professional Customer Service Representative to work in our fast paced office. House Doctors is a national organization that is locally owned and operated. We are a well-established business with superior accreditation and a member of NARI (National Association of The Remodeling Industry).
As our Customer Service Representative you will interact on the phone and in person with customers, service technicians and the administrative staff.
Customer Service Representative must;
- Have a friendly, professional demeanor on the phone and in person; have the ability to engage in various phone interactions with various phone personalities in a customer sales and service environment; be able to follow a detailed script describing our service, company and schedule appointments for our technicians
- Have a demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft office Word and Outlook, have ability to rapidly become proficient in specialized software, have basic math skills; be able to make keyboard entries with minimal errors.
- Have ability to resolve customer conflicts; be reliable and committed to their duties; be highly organized, confident and detailed oriented; be able to work independently; be able to multi-task and perform under pressure.
- Communicate at a high level using phone or electronic media; use voice or writing that is understood by others; be able to transmit and receive messages with clarity and free from ambiguity; write emails that describe completely, are free from errors, and convey the exact message for which it is intended.
- Have Proficiency in English.
- Have a High school degree or equivalent. An Associates degree in fields such as business, communications, construction management and sales & marketing is desired.
- Experience in construction, call center, and/or phone sales is desirable.
- Be able to pass a drug test and background check.
Customer Service Representative Job duties include:
- Answering phones, emails and voicemails.
- Work directly with customers to gather information for job estimates and convey these estimates back to the customer.
- Work directly with technicians to develop job estimates.
- Following a detailed script describing our service, company and schedule appointments for our technicians.
- Maintain technician’s schedules.
- Office work and reporting functions
- Normal office conditions apply.
If you are an energetic, highly motivated professional with an excellent work ethic, we want to hear from you!
Pay: $12 to $14/hour
Pay is based on skills and experience.
Job Status: Full Time