Customer Service Representative
At House Doctors Handyman of Northwest Atlanta, our focus is on customer service, quality workmanship and maintaining the valued trust of our customers and community. Our mission is to be the leading provider of professional and reliable handyman and home improvement services in Cobb, Fulton & DeKalb counties. Our team culture is based on professionalism, punctuality, personality, and respectful and long-lasting customer and associate relationships.
We are looking for a self-motivated, outgoing, and articulate candidate to fill our Customer Service Representative/Office Manager position. In this position, your interpersonal, sales and office management skills will be instrumental in helping us accomplish our mission and objectives.
Excellent customer service, communication and organizational skills. Good listening and interpersonal skills. Punctual and dependable. Ability to follow a system and various scripts. Basic administration and office skills. Selling practices and knowledge; closing skills. Previous work with property management is a plus.
Ability to read, write and interpret documents including but not limited to instructions, contracts/agreements, estimates and invoices. Ability to present information and communicate effectively with customers, co-workers, and the general public and respond effectively and professionally. Be able to effectively schedule and communicate appropriately the work schedule to the technicians to maximize efficiency, customer satisfaction and profitability. Must be able to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals. Ability to calculate figures and amounts, such as proportions and percentages.
- Answer phones in a prompt and courteous manner.
- Schedule service calls for customers.
- Maintain weekly schedule for Technicians and communicate any changes when appropriate to customers and/or staff.
- Record and input expenses; save for management review and sign-off
- Prepare bank deposits for franchisee
- Prepare payroll statements on time for payroll each week
- Monitor vehicles; ensure proper maintenance is performed and tracked
- Open, read and route all incoming mail/e-mail as agreed upon with franchisee
- Create and maintain employee files in compliance with both federal and state regulations.
Education and Experience: High school diploma required; associates degree preferred. A minimum of five years of office and customer service experience is required. Must be proficient in MS Word, Excel and Outlook with typing of 40 WPM. Knowledge of QuickBooks is preferred. The ability to learn and become proficient in other software products, to include our proprietary web based system is also required.
Working Conditions and Physical Requirements: The employee is frequently required to unpack and store promotional material items and office supplies, including copy paper, which may weigh up to 35 lbs. The position requires sitting most of the workday. The employee may be required to run errands as necessary, either on foot or by driving.
- Valid Georgia driver's license
- Monday thru Friday, 9 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Pay: $10 to $11/hour
Job Status: Full Time