Customer Service Representative
House Doctors Handyman and Home Improvement Company is looking for a friendly, outgoing and professional Customer Service Representative to work in our fast-paced office. House Doctors is a national organization that is locally owned and operated. We are a well-established business with superior accreditation.
As our Customer Service Representative, you will interact on the phone and in person with customers, service technicians and the administrative staff.
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Flexible Scheduling
- Company Logo Wear
Customer Service Representative must;
- Have a friendly, professional demeanor on the phone and in person;
- Communicate at a high-level using phone or electronic media; use voice or writing that is understood by others; be able to transmit and receive messages with clarity and free from ambiguity; write emails that describe completely, are free from errors, and convey the exact message for which it is intended.
- Have ability to resolve customer conflicts; be reliable and committed to their duties; be highly organized, confident and detailed oriented; be able to work independently; be able to multi-task and perform under pressure.
- Experience in construction, home improvement, call center and/or phone sales is a plus!
- Ability to procure materials using websites and apps
- Have a demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft office Word and Outlook, have ability to rapidly become proficient in specialized software, have basic math skills; be able to make keyboard entries with minimal errors.
Customer Service Representative Job duties include:
- Answering phones, emails and voicemails from customers.
- Describe our service to customers and schedule appointments for our technicians.
- Call backs to customers to invite them to review their estimates, remind them of outstanding invoices, and discuss order status.
- Work with project leaders and technicians to schedule work for open work orders.
- Ability to generate and email light job estimates to customer (with technician help).
- Office work and reporting functions – including tracking materials by job (on a spreadsheet), procure materials, and help ensure accurate and timely customer invoicing
If you are an energetic, highly motivated professional with an excellent work ethic, we want to hear from you!
Pay: $15 to $18/hour
Based on experience
Job Status: Full Time