Estimator for Home Improvement
House Doctors of Tampa East is growing. Estimators are responsible for all aspects of bidding a project. Labor, time and materials requirements in order to determine the overall cost of projects. This role is responsible for increasing profitability through comprehensive cost estimating. Determining job take-offs to accurately calculate job cost is a fundamental skill set required to perform this role effectively. Have the experience in home improvement and construction, but not wanting to do the physical work?
- Interpret and analyze contract documents regarding terms, specifications, clarifications, and requirements for each project and prepare estimates and bid proposals
- Estimate the majority of work applicable to the respective region or business line, including, target projects and owners list, and managing bid flow.
- Review and approve change orders
- Create and present reports to upper management.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with the key vendors.
- Read and interpret customer ISO drawings
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School / GED degree or required
- 10 years or more experience in home improvement
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills
- Manage multiple priorities with competing deadlines successfully
Pay: from $60,000/year
Job Status: Full Time