Handyman Assistant / Carpenter Assistant
Handyman helper / Carpenter helper
House Doctors of Tampa East has immediate openings for an Handyman Assistant / Carpenter Assistant who knows a variety of home and/or commercial maintenance. When you come aboard, you ill be joining a team of professionals who deliver the highest quality services to our customers.
***Full-time employees can earn $30,000 + depending upon experience and overall fit to the business model.***
House Doctors provides:
- Year-Round Stable, Steady Work
- Regular Work Hours / Flexible Scheduling
- Paid Holidays
- Company Logo Wear and strong back office support
- Performance based bonuses & incentives
- Tool reimbursement
- Training for career advancement with a growing company
We are seeking outstanding team members who;
- Have 3-5 years experience.
- Own a standard set of tools to perform all of their skills/trades is a plus
- Take pride in their work and deliver consistent results
- Have the ability to consistently combine outstanding results within established task timelines.
- Are able to communicate in a courteous and professional manner with co-workers, and customers to include up-sales for additional work.
- Have a valid driver's license with a relatively clean driving record (no DUIs or license suspensions).
- Pass a background check and drug test prior to hiring.
- Tech savvy with respect to operating software, smart phones and tablets. Microsoft office experience is a plus
Skills desired includ:
- Drywall and painting repairs
- Interior door and trim installation
- Tile installation and repair
- Minor plumbing and electrical repairs
- Window and Exterior door replacements
- Cabinet installation
- Exterior siding and roofing repairs
- Minor framing repairs
- Small masonry repairs
- Product assembly such as BBQ grills, furniture, playground & exercise equipment
- Small tech installations such as entertainment and security systems
- Flooring installations
- Small lighting installations
- Garage door system maintenance
- Pressure washing
House Doctors has been helping homeowners and commercial property owners with maintenance, repair and light remodeling projects for over 20 years across the U.S. We invite you to join a national, but locally owned company that cares about your success and respects you and your talents.
If you are looking for a career, where you can work independently while still being part of a great team, we want to hear from you.
We are actively interviewing for this position -If you have the skills we're looking for, apply today and our hiring manager will follow-up!
Pay: $30,000 to $34,000/year
We hire the best and pay the best. Pay is based on experience and skills.
Job Status: Full Time