Handyman / Carpenter / Skilled Trades
House Doctors Handyman of Boise has immediate openings for an experienced Carpenter who knows how to plan and complete a variety of home and/or commercial maintenance and light remodeling projects. When you come aboard, you will be joining a team of professionals who deliver the highest quality services to our customers.
Full-time employees can earn $25 to $40 per hour depending upon experience and overall fit to the business model.
House Doctors provides:
- Year-Round Stable, Steady Work
- Regular Work Hours / Flexible Scheduling
- Paid Holidays
- Company Vehicle after Probationary Period.
- Company Logo Wear and strong office support
- Profit sharing based on overall company performance
- Performance based bonuses
- Tool reimbursement
- Training for career advancement with a growing company
We are seeking outstanding team members who;
- Have 5-10 years of paid experience
- Own a standard set of tools to perform all of their skills/trades.
- Take pride in their work and deliver consistent results
- Are able to communicate in a courteous and professional manner with customers and co-workers.
- Have a valid driver's license with a relatively clean driving record (no DUIs or license suspensions).
- Pass a background check and drug test prior to hiring.
- Ability to scope and estimate small projects
- Tech savvy with respect to operating software, smart phones and tablets. Microsoft office experience is a plus
- Drywall and painting repairs
- Interior door and trim installation
- Tile installation and repair
- Minor plumbing and electrical repairs
- Window and Exterior door replacements
- Cabinet installation
- Exterior siding and roofing repairs
- Minor framing repairs
- Small masonry repairs
- Small tech installations such as entertainment and security systems
- Flooring installations
- Small lighting installations
- Garage door system maintenance
House Doctors has been helping homeowners and commercial property owners with maintenance, repair and light remodeling projects for over 20 years across the U.S. We invite you to join a national, but locally owned company that cares about your success and respects you and your talents.
If you are looking for a career, where you can work independently while still being part of a great team, we want to hear from you.
We are actively interviewing for this position -If you have the skills we're looking for, apply today and our hiring manager will follow-up!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $25 to $40 /hour
Pay: $25 to $40/hour
Job Status: Full Time