Handyman / Carpenter
House Doctors of the North Shore, Merrimack Valley has immediate openings for full-time Skilled Handyman/Professional Carpenters who know how to plan and complete a variety of home and/or commercial maintenance and light remodeling projects. We have been in business for 18+ years and more than 50% of our customers are repeat business. When you come aboard, you will be joining a team of professionals who deliver the highest quality services to our customers. If you're looking for a company that can provide you with consistent work while valuing your skills and talent, we want to hear from you.
We hire and pay the best. Skilled Handyman/Professional Carpenters
In addition to earning top pay, we also provide the following:
- Year-Round Stable, Steady Work
- Regular Work Hours / Flexible Scheduling
- Paid Holidays
- Company Logo Wear and strong office support
- 401K Plan
- Career advancement
Below are the skills and requirements for this position:
- Have 10 years of paid experience
- Own a standard set of tools to perform all of their skills/trades.
- Take pride in their work and deliver consistent results
- Are able to communicate in a courteous and professional manner with customers and co-workers.
- Have a valid driver's license with a relatively clean driving record.
- Pass a background check and drug test prior to hiring.
- Ability to scope and organize small projects
- Own a dependable truck or van
Typical skills required: Carpentry, Drywall and painting repairs, Interior door and trim installation, Tile installation and repair, Minor plumbing and electrical repairs, Window and Exterior door replacements
Cabinet installation, Exterior siding repairs, Minor framing repairs, Small masonry repairs, etc.
We are actively interviewing for this position - apply today and our hiring manager will quickly follow-up!
Pay: $50,000 to $70,000/year
Full-time employees can earn $50,000 to $70.00 + per hour depending upon experience and work ethic.
Job Status: Full Time