Handyman | Multi-skilled Carpenter
House Doctors Handyman of Central Kentucky is looking for a experienced Handyman | Multi-skilled Carpenter to join our team.
When you join the House Doctors Team, you'll work as a professional and trustworthy consultant to your customers by assessing their situation and developing solutions to their problems. In this position you will be performing a variety of home maintenance and repair tasks for our customers. Your jobs will vary and may be as small as installing a programmable thermostat to as large as a kitchen remodel. We line up all of your jobs, provide you with a guaranteed wage and bonus incentives. This is a full time, W-2 position and you will have, liability & workers comp insurance, a well marked company vehicle, logo wear, office support and a great work environment.
To be considered, you will need 5-10 years of hands-on experience as a carpenter, craftsman or handyman and good communication skills.
Benefits We Provide Our Handyman | Multi-skilled Carpenter:
- Guaranteed pay with opportunity for increase in 90 Days
- Yearly Pay Reviews and Performance Recognition
- Paid Holidays
- 1 Week Paid Vacation After 1 Year
- Continuous Year-Round work
- Variety of Work
- Regular Work Hours/Flexible Scheduling
- Opportunities for Advancement
- Company Van or paid mileage
- Office Support
- 401k-Individual Retirement Account
- Supplemental insurance
Skills/ Requirements we're looking for in a Handyman | Multi-skilled Carpenter:
- Skills in a variety of categories such as carpentry, drywall, painting, plumbing, electrical, flooring, door installation, deck repairs, and others.
- Basic selection of tools that are necessary to perform the work.
- Must be a quick thinker, able to examine a problem situation and come up with a resolution in a prompt and professional manner.
- Must be able to communicate with customers and co-workers verbally and in writing, in English, in a courteous and professional manner.
- Excellent customer service skills, an outgoing friendly personality, professional presentation and appearance.
- Goal-oriented self-starter and a team player who can expand the scope of work while generating additional customer referrals.
- Must safely perform jobs, and comply with OSHA safety regulations.
- Able to work independently without supervision.
- 5-10 years experience preferred.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with no major violations in the last 3 years.
- Must be able to pass a background and drug check.
House Doctors has been helping homeowners and commercial property owners with maintenance, repair and light remodeling projects for over 20 years across the U.S. Our friendly, insured and bonded craftsmen are scheduled to turn up on time, and are committed to complete customer satisfaction. We invite you to join a national, but locally owned company that cares about your success and respects you and your talents.
Our service area includes everything from Elizabethtown to Louisville.
If you are looking for a career, where you can work independently while still being part of a great team, we want to hear from you.
Pay: $14 to $18/hour
Based on Skills and experience. Opportunity for pay increase in 90 days.
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time
Job Reference #: 2003