Materials Project Manager
Salary: $30k -$48k
House Doctors of the CSRA is in need of someone who has a good understanding of various construction materials, measurements and installation processes. In this position you would be working with vendors and meeting with customers to help guide them through material selection and acquisition. The perfect candidate would be someone who has worked in a supply store, with a good understanding of how to select, measure and install various construction materials. Candidate must have good communication skills, technical skills and be comfortable meeting with customers and vendors on a daily basis. When you come aboard you will become part of a team of professionals who deliver the highest quality results to our customers.
House Doctors provides our Materials Project Manager with:
- Year-Round Stable, Steady Work
- Regular Work Hours / Flexible Scheduling
- Paid Holidays
- Company Logo Wear and strong office support
- Training and Advancement opportunities
- Punctual arrival at job sites
- Good communication with production manager regarding job progress and completion
- Interaction with homeowner/property owners
- Tracking of work preformed
- Schedule updates
- Cost input
- Materials management
- Subcontract management
- Estimation assistance
Industry Knowledge Requirements: It will be important for you to have the ability to understand what a customer needs, which products will achieve the best results, know how to take measurements and what is involved with the installation of the products. Below are some of our common projects you should be knowledgeable about. We will provided additional training for the right candidate.
- Drywall & Carpentry and Painting projects
- Interior door and trim installations
- Tile installation and repairs
- Minor plumbing and electrical repairs
- Window and Interior/Exterior door replacements
- Cabinet installations
- Exterior siding and roofing repairs
- Minor framing repairs
- Small masonry repairs
Full and part time opportunities.
Salary $30k -$48k based on experience.
Pay: $30,000 to $48,000/year
Salary will be based on experience.
Job Status: Full Time