Multiskilled Plumbing / Craftsman / Handyman $400 Sign on Bonus!
Multiskilled Plumbing / Craftsman / Handyman
Company: House Doctors
Location: Columbia, MD
House Doctors of Columbia-MD is looking for an honest, customer focused, multi-skilled craftsman who knows how to plan and complete a variety of home/commercial maintenance and light remodeling projects. We invite you to join a national, but locally owned company that cares about your success and respects you and your talents.
- Must have multiple skills in a variety of categories such as plumbing, carpentry, drywall, painting, electrical, flooring, roofing/siding and others.
- Must have a standard set of tools to perform all of their skills/trades.
- Must be a quick thinker, able to examine a problem situation and come up with a resolution in a prompt and professional manner.
- Must be able to communicate both written and verbally in a courteous and professional manner with customers and co-workers.
- Must have excellent customer service skills, an outgoing friendly personality, professional presentation and appearance, you will be the face of the company!
- Must be a goal-oriented self-starter and a team player who can expand the scope of work while generating additional customer referrals.
- Must safely perform jobs, and comply with OSHA safety regulations.
- Estimation skills and prior home inspection experience a PLUS.
- 10 years experience preferred.
- Must have the basic ability to use a computer or tablet.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with no major violations in the last 5 years.
- Must be able to pass a background and drug check.
Benefits We Provide:
- Guaranteed starting base of $26-$34 per hour based on experience/skills/certifications
- Opportunity to earn bonus pay on top of base
- Initial 30 and 90 day performance review with opportunity for pay Increase
- Yearly pay reviews and performance recognition
- Continuous year-round work
- Variety of work
- Regular work hours/Flexible scheduling
- Opportunities for advancement
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Company van
- Continuous on-going training
- Office support
Must have multiple skills in a variety of categories such as plumbing, carpentry, drywall, painting, electrical, flooring, roofing/siding etc.
If you are an energetic and highly motivated professional with excellent work ethic we want to hear from you!
Pay: $26 to $34/hour
Based on experience/skills
Job Status: Full Time