Senior Handyman & Carpenter
Senior Handyman / Carpenter Technician
House Doctors handyman services of Charleston is seeking a Senior Handyman Technician. skilled carpenters or true handyman technician professionals. We have full and part time openings available for individuals who possess nothing but the highest of quality and customer relations skills. Our technicians show up on time, are customer focused, work independently and have the ability to estimate small jobs. We hire the best and we pay the best. If you are a skilled carpenter or true handyman professional, we invite you to apply.
House Doctors offers:
- Competitive Pay
- Medical Insurance
- 401 K
- Full-Time Technicians supplied with a Company Van, Cell Phone and Uniforms.
- Each candidate must have a clean driving record, a valid SC driver’s license, pass a background check and be willing to submit to drug testing at any time.
- All candidates must have their own basic set of tools, the ability to climb and work from ladders, work in crawl spaces and have the ability to lift 100 lbs.
Experience Level: Must have 3 to 5 years’ experience renovation/remodeling 10+ years of experience is preferable. Pay rates will be based on experience.
Senior Handyman Skills Required:
- Drywall and painting repairs
- Interior door and trim installation
- Tile installation and repair
- Minor plumbing and electrical repairs
- Window and Exterior door replacements
- Cabinet installation
- Exterior siding and roofing repairs
- Minor framing repairs
- Small masonry repairs
Work Schedule: Our work schedule is Monday through Friday 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. but our technicians must have the flexibility to work evenings and Saturdays when requested.
If you have the skills we are looking for, we invite you to apply.
Pay: $20 to $25/hour
Pay will be based on experience and skills.
Job Status: Full Time