Skilled Handyman / Carpenter, Colorado Springs CO
House Doctors Handyman of Colorado Springs has an urgent need for an honest, customer focused, skilled handyman, carpenter or multi-skilled craftsman who knows how to plan and complete a variety of home/commercial maintenance and light remodeling projects. We invite you to join a national, but locally owned company that cares about your success and respects you and your talents. We are hiring immediately!
- Ability to examine a problem situation and come up with a resolution in a prompt and professional manner.
- Able to communicate both written and verbally in a courteous and professional manner with customers and co-workers.
- Excellent customer service skills, an outgoing friendly personality, professional presentation and appearance, you will be the face of the company!
- Be a goal-oriented self-starter and a team player who can expand the scope of work while generating additional customer referrals.
- Demonstrated multi skills in a variety of categories such as carpentry, drywall, painting.
- Must have a standard set of tools to perform all of the above trades.
- Must safely perform jobs, and comply with OSHA safety regulations.
- Estimation skills and prior home inspection experience a PLUS.
- Must have a minimum of 10 years of paid experience.
- Basic ability to use a computer or tablet.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with no major violations in the last 5 years.
- Must be able to pass a background and drug check.
- Continuous Year-Round work
- Variety of Work
- Regular Work Hours/Flexible Scheduling
- Opportunities for Advancement
- Company Van
- Office Support
If you have the skills we require, we will contact you!
Pay: $18 to $22/hour
DOE / Performance Based Incentives
Job Status: Full Time