Carpenter \ Craftsman
House Doctors Handyman & Home Improvement of Somerset, London and Corbin has an immediate need for an experienced Carpenter or Craftsman. When you join the House Doctors Team, you will showcase your carpentry, repair and maintenance skills by performing a variety of tasks for home and business owners
- 401k Plan
- Life Insurance Program
- Competitive Pay- we hire the best and pay the best.
- Continuous year-round work
- Professional office support – marketing, scheduling, customer support, job tracking, etc.
- Paid Holidays
- Company Logo Wear
- Deliver a consistent & remarkably better customer experience when working in his or her home
- Complete small to medium sized repairs, remodeling, and home improvement projects
- Communicate with customers about scope of work and cost estimates
- Collect payment and/or payment information from customers for work performed
- Leave customers thrilled with your work and open doors to future work
- Skilled tradesman with 5-10 years of experience in home maintenance/repair and remodeling
- Strong carpentry background
- Must have own tools fit for many job types
- Proficiency to navigate tablet based technology
- Team player who can work independently
House Doctors has been helping homeowners and commercial property owners with maintenance, repair and light remodeling projects for over 20 years across the U.S. Our friendly, insured and bonded craftsmen are scheduled to turn up on time, and are committed to complete customer satisfaction.
Pay: $16 to $22/hour
We hire the best and pay the best. Pay is based on experience and skills.
Job Status: Full Time