Carpenter / Handyman
House Doctors Handyman of Denver has immediate openings for an experienced Carpenter or Handyman, who knows how to plan and complete a variety of home maintenance and light remodeling projects. Multiple positions are available in our growing company and we have year-round work.
In this position you can expect a variety of steady work, a competitive compensation package, branded logo wear and strong office support.
- W-2 Employment
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Year-Round Stable, Steady Work.
- Regular Work Hours / Flexible Scheduling.
- Paid Holidays.
- Company Van and cover related expenses such as gas, oil changes, etc..
We are looking for Carpenters and Handymen who;
- have 5 - 10+ years of experience
- own a standard set of tools to perform all of their skills/trades.
- take pride in their work and deliver consistent results.
- are able to communicate in a courteous and professional manner with customers and co-workers.
- have a valid driver's license with a relatively clean driving record (no DUIs or license suspensions).
- can pass a background check and drug test before their hired.
Carpenter or Handyman Skills required:
- Carpentry Drywall and painting repairs
- Interior door and trim installation
- Tile installation and repair
- Minor plumbing and electrical repairs
- Window and Exterior door replacements
- Cabinet installation
- Exterior siding repairs
- Minor framing repairs
If you have the skills we're looking for, we want to hear from you.
House Doctors has been helping homeowners and commercial property owners with maintenance, repair and light remodeling projects for over 20 years across the U.S. Our friendly, insured and bonded Craftsmen are scheduled to turn up on time, and are committed to complete customer satisfaction.
Pay: $40,000 to $60,000/year
Pay scale based on skills and experience.
Job Status: Full Time