Carpenter / Handyman
House Doctors has an immediate opening for a full time technician based in the East Valley.
We are expanding and looking to add another carpenter/handyman technician to our team. The position requires general knowledge of electrical systems, plumbing, carpentry, painting, drywall and textures, home repairs and light remodeling. You must have excellent customer service skills, a positive attitude and be a team player as well as being able to work independently. You must have your own hand tools, a clean driving record and a smart phone.
- Must be a quick thinker, able to examine a problem situation and come up with a resolution in a prompt and professional manner.
- Must have excellent customer service skills, an outgoing friendly personality, professional presentation and appearance, you will be the face of the company!
- Must have experience and be skilled in a variety of categories such as carpentry, plumbing. electrical, drywall and texturing, and painting; tile work is a plus.
- Must have your own hand tools.
- 10 years experience preferred.
- Must have the basic ability to use a smart phone.
- Must have a valid driver's license with no major violations in the last 5 years.
- Must be able to pass a background and drug test.
- If you are honest, reliable, hard working, and detail oriented, we would like to talk to you! When responding please forward your resume.
Benefits We Provide:
- Continuous Year-Round work
- Variety of Work
- Regular Work Hours/Flexible Scheduling
- Office Support
- Six paid holidays
Pay: $19 to $21/hour
Pay range is based on experience and skills.
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time