Carpenter I Handyman
House Doctors Handyman & Home Improvement of Somerset and London has an immediate need for an experienced Carpenter or Handyman. When you join the House Doctors Team, you will showcase your carpentry, repair and maintenance skills by performing a variety of tasks for home and business owners
- Competitive Pay- we hire the best and pay the best.
- Continuous year-round work
- Professional office support – marketing, scheduling, customer support, job tracking, etc.
We're looking for team members who:
- Have 5-10 year of experience and skills in carpentry, drywall, painting, plumbing, electrical, flooring, siding and others.
- Own a standard set of tools to perform all of their skills/trades.
- Have a valid driver's license with a relatively clean driving record (no DUI's or license suspensions).
- Pass a background check and drug test before their hired.
Carpenter or Handyman Skills required:
- Exterior repairs/install like fascia, trim, siding, deck
- Interior repair like carpentry, sheet rock, paint etc.
- Door, window repair/install
- Light plumbing or electrical -like faucet, ceiling fan, light fixture, toilet, water heater install etc.
House Doctors has been helping homeowners and commercial property owners with maintenance, repair and light remodeling projects for over 20 years across the U.S. Our friendly, insured and bonded craftsmen are scheduled to turn up on time, and are committed to complete customer satisfaction.
If you have the skills we're looking for, we want to hear from you. Apply here or call Bart at (606) 677-0799 and tell him you you're interested.
Job Status: Full Time