Customer Sales and Service Associate
House Doctors Handyman and Home Improvement company of Naples is looking for a friendly, outgoing and professional Customer Sales & Service Representative to work in our fast paced office. House Doctors is a national organization that is locally owned and operated. We are a well-established business with superior accreditation and a member of NARI (National Association of The Remodeling Industry).
As our Customer Sales & Service Representative you will interact on the phone with customers and in-person with service technicians and the administrative staff.
Customer Service Representative must;
- Have a friendly, professional demeanor on the phone and in person; have the ability to engage in various phone interactions with various phone personalities in a customer sales and service environment; be able to follow a detailed script describing our service, company and schedule appointments for our technicians
- Have a demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft office Word and Outlook, have ability to rapidly become proficient in specialized software, have basic math skills; be able to make keyboard entries with minimal errors.
- Have ability to resolve customer conflicts; be reliable and committed to their duties; be highly organized, confident and detailed oriented; be able to work independently; be able to multi-task and perform under pressure.
- Communicate at a high level using phone or electronic media; use voice or writing that is understood by others; be able to transmit and receive messages with clarity and free from ambiguity; write emails that describe completely, are free from errors, and convey the exact message for which it is intended.
- Have Proficiency in English.
- Have a High school degree or equivalent. An Associates degree in fields such as business, communications, construction management and sales & marketing is desired.
- Experience in construction, call center, and/or phone sales is desirable.
- Be able to pass a drug test and background check.
Customer Sales & Service Representative Job duties include:
- Answering phones, emails and voicemails.
- Work directly with customers to gather information for job estimates and convey these estimates back to the customer.
- Work directly with technicians to develop job estimates.
- Following a detailed script describing our service, company and schedule appointments for our technicians.
- Maintain technician’s schedules.
- Office work and reporting functions
- Normal office conditions apply.
If you are an energetic, highly motivated professional with an excellent work ethic, we want to hear from you!
Pay: $12 to $13/hour
Job Status: Full Time