Customer Service and Sales Representative
House Doctors, a leader in the home improvement and repair industry, is seeking a positive, energetic individual to join our team. The role of the Customer Service and Sales Representative is to be our initial point of contact with customers on the phone, both for inbound and outbound calls, and enjoy a fast-paced, exciting environment. Please have at least 3 years of previous experience in a similar position.
Our purpose is to redefine the home improvement industry by moving beyond the norm and providing our customers with a remarkable experience.
If you pride yourself in providing exceptional customer service, and want to be valued for what you bring to the team, apply today to join us as our Customer Service and Sales Representative.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Proactively represent our company primarily through telephone contact by answering and making calls, setting service and sales appointments, targeting inactive accounts in order to generate new sales opportunities, and following up with customers on various issues
· Provide customers with a remarkable experience
· Work directly with technicians to help develop job estimates, send estimates to customers and follow up accordingly to schedule the work.
· Maintain our technicians schedules and communicate any changes immediately to our customers
· Keep customer records and database current
Qualifications and Skills
· Customer service focused – understands customer needs, solves problems, and responds in a timely and efficient manner
· Demonstrable experience in telephone sales or related field
· Exceptional telephone and interpersonal skills
· Ability to make a large number of calls to prospective clients per day and even with constant rejection, have the persistence and positive attitude to continue in these efforts every day. This is NOT telemarketing.
· Highly organized, confident and detailed oriented.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office computer applications and ability to navigate internal software programs
· Ability to pass pre-employment drug screen and background check
We redefine our industry not only for our customers, but also for our employees. We highly value our employees and strive to make our company a great place to work. We offer a fun and family-oriented environment; the tools and training you need to get the job done the right way, and competitive pay. If you think you’d be a great fit on our team, we’d love to have you apply.
This is a work from home opportunity. Familiarity with the 495 area from Marlboro to Franklin is preferred.
Pay: $21 to $24/hour
Salary is commensurate with skills
Job Status: Full Time