Handyman / Carpenter
House Doctors of Northwest Houston has immediate openings for an experienced Carpenter who knows how to plan and complete a variety of home and/or commercial maintenance and light remodeling projects. When you come aboard, you will be joining a team of professionals who deliver the highest quality services to our customers.
House Doctors provides:
- Year-Round Stable, Steady Work
- Regular Work Hours / Flexible Scheduling
- Paid Holidays
- Company Vehicle after Probationary Period.
- Company Logo Wear and strong office support
- Profit sharing based on overall company performance
- Performance based bonuses
- Tool reimbursement
- Training for career advancement with a growing company
We are seeking outstanding team members who;
- Have7-10 years of paid experience
- Own a standard set of tools to perform all of their skills/trades.
- Take pride in their work and deliver consistent results
- Are able to communicate in a courteous and professional manner with customers and co-workers.
- Have a valid driver's license with a relatively clean driving record (no DUIs or license suspensions).
- Pass a background check and drug test prior to hiring.
- Ability to scope and estimate small projects
- Tech savvy with respect to operating software, smart phones and tablets. Microsoft office experience is a plus
- Drywall and painting repairs
- Interior door and trim installation
- Tile installation and repair
- Minor plumbing and electrical repairs
- Window and Exterior door replacements
- Cabinet installation
- Exterior siding and roofing repairs
- Minor framing repairs
- Small masonry repairs
- Small tech installations such as entertainment and security systems
- Flooring installations
- Small lighting installations
- Garage door system maintenance
Up to $28/HR for full time Handyman
Up to $13/HR for Tech Helpers
Pay: $10 to $28/hour
Job Status: Full Time