House Doctors Franchise headquarters in Milford, OH, a leading provider of home improvement and handyman services, is currently seeking a positive and driven marketing intern to be part of our corporate team. This paid internship is an ideal opportunity to gain valuable real-world experience within a professional organization. The marketing intern will be responsible for managing social media and marketing campaigns, SEO, tracking and analyzing data and reporting results, help with event planning and marketing along with additional duties.
• Gathering and analyzing key market information, as well as identifying areas of improvement
• Develop and implement innovative marketing campaigns
• Translate data into simple graphs and text
• Compile and present data for other departments
• Event planning and preparation
• Manage Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Website & Google accounts, etc.
• Strong communication skills including writing and proof reading
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, social media tools and platforms
• Ability to accomplish projects with little supervision
• Ability to work well alone and in teams
• Organization skills
• Creative flair to help devise and carry out marketing campaigns
• Good team player.
If you have the skills we’re looking for we invite you to apply.
We are actively looking for a college student who wants to gain real world work experience while still attending class. This a part time opportunity with flexible hours.
Pay: from $12/hour
Job Status: Part Time,Internship